May I?
我來讀?
U m...
呃
"Stacy, these are supposed to last two weeks.
"斯泰西 這些花應該可以存活兩周"
"I’ll be back in time to see them bloom."
"我會趕回來看他們開花"
Yeah, deployed Marine. He never saw them bloom.
哦 一個應征士兵 他沒能趕回來
One last one.
再讀一個
"Sorry about the rug burns last night."
"我為昨晚摩擦導致的傷痕向你道歉"
Thanks for the visual.
多謝你給我的想象圖
Life on a 3-by-5.
卡片上的人生
Okay, well, I mean, if this is the candle of truth,
好吧 如果這燭光代表著誠實
I... I used her life insurance money
我...我用了她的保險金
for a down payment on a condo in Mexico.
用作墨西哥一棟房子的分期付款
Well, because we had talked about it before. He liked the idea.
我和我丈夫討論過 他贊成
So, I... I made a mold of his, you know...
所以...我做了一個他的模型...
That way, when he was gone, we could still, you know...
這樣 他死了之后 我們還能繼續(xù)...ox
Who’s next?
下一個
Walter?
沃爾特?
Walter, there’s always something to say. Come on, tell us.
沃爾特 總會有要傾訴的 跟我們分享吧
How did your son die?
你的兒子怎么死的?
I used to be a contractor. He was my little right-hand man.
我以前是個建筑師 兒子是我的小幫手
Only 12, but he could frame a garden shed better than I could.
他只有12歲 柵欄活圍得比我還棒