We stopped by my construction site.
有天我們經過一個工地
I had to pick up some blueprints from my trailer.
我得去拖車拿些設計圖
I told him to wait in the car.
我讓兒子在車里等我
He fell off a scaffold and snapped his spinal cord in two.
他爬上高處 不慎摔下來 脊椎摔成了兩半
J just like...
就像...
J just like that.
就像那樣
And every day...
每天
Every day is...
每天對我來說...
I should’ve known he wouldn’t stay in the car.
我早該知道他不會乖乖待在車上
Walter, you said, "I used to be a contractor."
沃爾特 你說你曾經是個建筑師
I can’t even walk into a hardware store.
我現在連五金店都不敢去
I clean buildings at night now.
我現在當夜間清潔工
And I lost my business.
生意沒了
My wife left me.
老婆走了
Thank you, Walter.
謝謝你 沃爾特
How many here don’t fly anymore?
我們這里有多少人不再坐飛機
Come on, raise your hands.
請舉手
Who here gets an annual checkup three times a year?
誰每年會體檢三次
How many of you don’t take elevators
誰不再乘電梯
or gave up skiing, biking, surfing, kayaking, whatever it might be?
放棄了滑雪 騎車 沖浪 皮艇等愛好?
Well, listen to me. Fear is a state of mind.
聽我說 恐懼只是種心境
We’re gonna prove that right now.
讓我們勇敢的面對吧
Let’s put our hands together.
我們一起拍手
Ready? Here we go.
準備好了嗎?我們出發(fā)!
Step, step, step, step.
一步 兩步 ...
Okay? Come on, Natalie.
好了?來吧!娜塔莉