Even though I bet you have a wife who is actually stupid enough
不過你的老婆真夠蠢的
to believe that you’re the one guy with integrity. The one guy.
認為你很忠誠 把你視為唯一
Until, of course, she finds that lipstick mark on your boxers,
當然 當她發現你短褲上的口紅印
and then it’s game over, pal.
一切就昭然了
that one thing that you loved more than anything in the world,
你曾經愛勝過一切的那個人
And that one thing that you held so dear,
你曾經捧在手里的寶
is tainted and ruined and destroyed like that.
受到傷害 就此老死不相往來
Ergo, if you had a brain in either head,
所以 如果你有點腦子
Excuse me.
借過
Sure. No problem.
沒事
Is that my flower you’re wearing?
你戴著我的花?
No.
不!
Yes. Yes, yes, yes, it is.
是的
But I... I took it before, when I thought you were deaf.
可那時我還以為你是聾子
H mm?
唔?
Not that I would steal from a deaf person.
不是說我欺負殘疾人
All right.
行
Goodbye.
再見
My God.
我的天!
All right, this one’s ready.
好了 這束也搞定
Where’s that headed? Don’t know.
送到哪兒? 不知道
He said you’d know where it was going.
那個人說你知道