I know, I know, I know, I know. I’ll get it. I promise.
我知道... 這就來處理 我保證
I don’t understand this. We have roses, we have all of these.
真是的 我們店里都是玫瑰 這么多
I mean, come on. These are flowers living out of water.
你看看 這些花都快干了!
Are you all right?
你沒事吧?
Look, I just had a really... I’ve had a really bad couple of days, okay?
我...我這幾天的確過的很糟糕!
Would you like to talk to me about it?
跟我說說?
No, I don’t.
不 不想說
Because you weren’t this mad the last time I forgot to cauterize.
上次我忘記剪莖你可沒這么歇斯底里
Tyler.
泰勒
And some groupie.
他又搞上一個歌迷
Again?
又來?!
Yeah.
是的
No. No!
天啊!
I can’t believe it.
真不敢相信
I know. It’s crazy.
我知道 很不可思議
God, you know what? No, I can believe it. I can totally believe it.
哦 不 其實 我覺得這事很有可能發生 真的
Excuse me. What does that mean? What does that mean?
你說什么?!什么意思?
It’s so clear to me.
這其實很顯然
It means that you manage to choose guys
我是說 你挑的那男人
that guarantee that at some point,
幾乎可以保證
we are going to be standing here
咱倆會在這兒
having this same conversation again.
舊事重提 討論同樣的事
And you’re gonna be shocked at the outcome of the relationship again.
而你會對戀情的結果很失望 再一次
But most of all,
不管怎樣
I just hate seeing you get so disappointed and hurt every single time.
我討厭看到你每次為情所傷