Sir, it’s not that simple. I’ll be right back.
先生 事情沒有那么簡單 我這就來
Our cancellation policy clearly...
我們的退訂手續顯然...
Hi. Becky? What seems to be the trouble here?
貝琪 有什么問題嗎?
Mr. Ryan, this gentleman is refusing to adhere...
瑞恩先生 這位先生拒絕遵守...
Thank you. Hi. I’m Burke.
謝了 你好 我是布爾克
You are?
您是?
Walter. Where you from?
沃爾特 你從哪里來?
Walter Mayfield.
沃爾特·梅菲爾德
Billings. Drove out from Billings.
比林斯 我開車過來的
Montana. That’s quite a drive.
蒙大拿州過來?真是長途啊!
Yeah. Look, I don’t think this thing is for me, okay?
是的 我覺得這活動不適合我
Okay. You mind if I ask why?
行 可以告訴我原因嗎
Well, frankly, my sister talked me into it, and the...
呃 說句實在話 我是被妹妹拉來的
You know, the whole... And the feelings...
你知道 那手勢...讓我覺得...
I understand. I understand.
我能理解
Can I ask you, why did your sister think
那么 為什么她
it was so important for you to come here?
你的妹妹非得讓你來這兒
My son.
我兒子
And what’s his name? Stephen.
他叫什么名字 斯蒂芬
It matters to me, Walter. I’d like to hear.
對我而言 是的 沃爾特 我想聽
And when did he... Does it really matter?
他什么時候 呃... 這很重要嗎?!