She was driving us to dinner.
她開車赴宴
Dog in the middle of the road.
路中間有只狗
Car swerved into a pole.
車子急轉彎 撞到柱子
She died instantly.
她當場死亡
It must have been awful. I’m sorry.
這太可怕了 真替你難受
Appreciate it.
謝謝
Well, I think I got what I needed.
可以收工了
Great! Fantastic. N ice to meet you, Jessica.
太好了!認識你很高興 杰西卡
N ice to meet you.
我也是
Thanks.
謝謝
You take care.
你多保重
This way, guys. Follow Burke.
這里走 跟著布爾克
All right, everybody.
大家跟我來
Those of you who signed up for the morning work group,
報名參加這個晨練小組的人
Let’s go! Let’s go!
我們出發啦!
Come out in the middle here. Excuse us.
讓我們站到路中間 請等等
Thank you. Excuse us for a second.
謝謝 請給我們點時間
Sorry. Come on out here.
抱歉 大家都來這里
Come on, everybody out.
來吧 大家一起來
I want you to take a moment and look around
花點時間 看看周圍
and tell me what you see and what you hear.
告訴我 你的所聽所聞
Okay? All right.
明白了嗎?
Okay.
好
Lorraine.
羅琳
Cars. Honking cars.
車 汽車鳴笛
Good. Natalie?
很好 娜塔莉你呢?
Jackhammers.
低音炮
Anybody else? Stoplights.
還有誰 紅色尾燈