But if you don’t pay the piper, he will come calling.
可是 你如果不愛惜自己 追魂笛還是會找上門
I want to thank each and every one of you
我想謝謝在座各位
for having the courage to really feel the loss of loved ones.
你們有勇氣面對愛的逝去
I know it’s not easy.
這很不容易
I’ve been there.
我經歷過
How are you? You okay?
你們好嗎?好不好?
A- Okay!
超級棒!
Good. A! Right. Say it one more time. How are you?
太棒了!再問你們一次 你們好嗎?
A- Okay!
超級棒!
All right. I’ll see you in workshop.
那么 我們交流會再見!
Perfect. Perfect.
很完美!
Good. Good. Great.
非常好!
Come on, loosen up a little bit. You need a drink?
再放松一點 需要喝點什么嗎?
Please, no drink. Chapter 12.
不 不要 第12章說
Maybe you need a drink. Waiter!
也許你需要喝一杯 服務生!
"Alcohol’s no more a cure-all than a Band-Aid on a bullet wound."
"酒精療效 就好比在槍傷上貼個創口貼
All right. Now flash me that sign of yours.
好了 給我來個經典動作吧!
Great. Give me that.
很好 給我這個
Great. So, tell me, what motivated the book?
很好 跟我說說 出書的動力何在
U h, my wife died.
呃 我妻子的死
I know
我知道
Why tell the whole world about it?
為什么把這事告訴全世界
It was a way to coach myself how to get through it.
這原本是我自我開導 宣泄的一種方式
You know, I never intended for anyone to actually read it,
沒想到會有人去欣賞 去閱讀
but my manager gave it to a publisher and here I am.
沒想到經紀人把它給了出版商 然后 就這樣了
Yes, you are. What happened?
的確如此 你妻子怎么死的
U h...
呃..