I'd be a lot better if I didn't feel like everyone was staring at me.
要是大家不盯著我看 感覺會更好
Please. No one is even looking at you.
得了吧 根本沒人看你
Believe it or not, I think Mags actually meant that as a compliment.
信不信由你 我覺得小麥這么說其實是在夸你
There is way bigger news today.
今天有更重大的消息
I have to agree. New kid. - New guy.A junior like us.
確實如此 新生 -還是男生,和我們一樣是高三的
Does new kid have a name?
他叫什么名字
Even his name is cool.Sebastian Kydd.
他的名字都很酷,塞巴斯蒂安•基德
There he was--the new kid,Sebastian Kydd.
這就是新來的男生,塞巴斯蒂安•基德
He's been kicked out of three boardoag schools--Deerfield, Exeter, and I forget where else.
他連續被三所寄宿學校趕出來,迪爾菲爾德 埃克塞特 還有一個我忘了
His parents finally had to give up and bring him home.
無奈之下 他父母最終只能接他回家
They're totally rich. He drives a Porsche.
他家巨有錢 他開的是保時捷
Mags, you do realize I'm standing right here, and I'm your boyfriend?
小麥 你男朋友我還就站在你身邊,別對別人犯花癡
Hey, Bradshaw.
你好 布萊肖
Hey.
你好
Heard about your mom.
聽說你媽媽去世了
Real bummer.
真令人心痛
Thanks.
謝謝
I'll see you around.
回頭見
I can't get kicked out of another school this early in the year.
我可不想這么快又被學校退學
So you have some explaining to do.
你得跟我們好好坦白
Why did you hide this from us? We need to know everything.
你為什么瞞著我們 快從實招來
I'm not hiding anything, I swear.
我發誓什么都沒隱瞞
Last summer, he hung out at the swim club.
去年暑假 他參加了游泳俱樂部
Why don't I swim?
我怎么不去游泳
Because your hair would get wet and your makeup would run.
因為你怕打濕頭發 弄花妝容