Uh,not that dress.
別選那條裙子
She wore it on her last birthday. You could spill something on it or rip it, you know?
這是她最后一次生日穿的.你可能會把湯潑上去或者撕破它
Really?
真的給我嗎?
Yeah.Just...try not to let'em get broken in your backpack.
對 只是...放在背包里的時候盡量別弄壞了
I'll be super careful, I promise.
我會特別小心,我保證
The first day of school was something I usually found exciting
開學第一天我總是激動萬分
But so much had changed for me.
可對我來說變化太多了
Hi! How was your summer?
暑假過得怎么樣?
As I watched everyone passing around the news of the day like mono after a homecoming dance,
我看著大家傳播著今日新聞比如返校舞蹈上落單的人
I realized that I was the virus no one wanted to get near
我意識到我才是大家避之不及的病毒
The freak who had lost her mom
失去了媽媽的怪人
Except for Donna LaDonna and her minions, the Jens.
除了多娜拉當娜和她的小跟班們簡家姐妹
Donna was just twisted enough to think a connection to tragedy would make her that much more compelling.And she wouldn't be wrong
多娜心靈扭曲到會認為一個悲情人物會讓她頗有興致.她不會錯的
Carrie, you poor girl. Are you doing okay?
凱莉,你真可憐,還好吧
Yeah, I'm fine
對,我還好
Okay, well, if you need anything
好吧如果你需要什么
I mean, a shoulder to cry on, fashion tips,
借肩膀哭 時尚建議
maybe even a wand of mascara
甚至是一只睫毛膏
I'm here for you
隨時來找我
I'll keep that in mind, Thanks.
我會記住的,謝了
You're such a good person
你真是個好人
Thanks
謝了