You stole my hiding place.
你占用了我的秘密花園
You hang out here a lot?
你經常來這里嗎
Yeah. Yeah, it's a pretty good escape.
是啊 這是個躲清凈的好地方
You had a lot to get away from.
你有很多事要逃避
If only I could escape my brain.
要是能清空思想就好了
Do you ever-- do you ever just sit there, and--and the words and thoughts are, like,happening so fast in your mind that you just--you can't even understand them?
你是否有過過這種經歷,坐在這里,思緒萬千,那些話語和想法在腦中急速閃過,以至于你自己都無法理解那是什么
Not really.
沒有
I wish I hadn't just said that, then.
真希望我沒有說剛才那番話
I think it's cool you have so much going on in your head.
你腦子里有千頭萬緒 我覺得挺酷的
You've been through stuff.
你經歷過不幸
Not many people here can say that.
這里能說這話的人不多
Can you?
你能嗎
Who, me? Poor little rich kid whose mom left with the tennis instructor?I'm still a cliche.
我嗎?就是個可憐的有錢小孩 媽媽跟網球教練跑了,這種人太多了
Your mom left? I'm sorry. I didn't know--
你媽媽離開你了 抱歉 我不知道...
Oh, don't worry. Our maid Luisa still gets dinner on the table. Nothing's really changed.
別擔心,我家女傭路易莎還是每天把晚餐做好,一切都沒什么變化
Nobody's better off without a mom.
沒媽媽的日子對誰來說都不好過
I'm sorry, Carrie.
對不起 凱莉