Manhattan was a lot like my purse-- Damaged, and it had seen better days. But I wouldn't have traded that purse for this moment for anything.
曼哈頓和我的包很像 傷痕累累 今非昔比 但現在的包我千金不換
Is this it?
到了嗎
Yep.
是的
It's huge.
好高的樓啊
I can pick you up after work. No.
我可以接你下班 不要
I'll take the 6:00 train like we talked about. You said the woman I'm working for can take me there, so I'm fine.
我們談過的 我到時候搭六點的火車 你說過我的女老板會搭我去車站 我沒問題的
All right, but if you change your mind, I can be here in an hour
好吧 但你如果改了主意 我可以在一小時內過來
And don't forget. I'm going straight from the train to the dance, and home by curfew. Good.
別忘了 我下了火車會直奔舞會 宵禁前回家 好
How do I look?
我看起來如何
Like a young woman. How did that happen? You sure you don't want me to walk you in?
意氣風發的年輕女士 怎么突然就長大了 你確定不要我送你進去嗎
Dad, young woman, remember? I got this. It's okay. You can go.
爸爸 你剛還說我是年輕女士呢 我自己能行 沒事的 你走吧
I love you, kiddo.
愛你 孩子
Dad.
爸
Okay.
好吧
I had arrived to the place where so many before me had come to live out their dreams.
我來到了 這個無數前輩曾經前來 追尋夢想的地方
I wasn't sure where the city would take me, but I couldn't wait to find out.
我不確定這個城市會帶我走向何方 但我已經等不及去發現了
It was the beginning of my Manhattan love story.
這是我曼哈頓愛情故事的起點
Ow. Yo, watch it.
看著點兒
Blue files are cases that were litigated. Green are out of court settlements. They must be filed separately, but alphabetically.
藍色的文件是上過法庭的案子 綠色的是庭外和解的案子 你要把它們分別按照字母排序整理
I can do that. Is this a big case?
沒問題 這是大案子嗎
They're files from old closed cases. They'll be taken to cold storage.
這些都是已結案件的檔案 到時候會放進儲存庫
This... is where you'll be working.
這里就是你辦公的地方