It's covered in nail polish.
沾上指甲油了
Oh--oh, my god.
天啊
It's ruined. Why did you do that?
沒法用了 你為什么要這么做
I didn't mean to. The bottle must have broke.
我不是故意的 肯定是瓶子壞了
You wanted to destroy it.
是你想毀了它
No. I wanted something of mom, and you got everything.
不是 我只是想要個媽媽的東西 什么都是你的
No, I didn't.
我沒有
You got the purse. Your 16th birthday. The start of high school. I got nothing.
你有這個包 十六歲生日 高中入學都有媽媽陪伴 而我一無所有
I never thought of myself as the lucky one,
我從沒覺得自己幸運
but I had precious extra years with our mom that Dora would never have.
但我確實與媽媽共處了更多時光而朵拉無法擁有
You're okay, Dorrit. You're okay. Mom loved you. So much.
你沒事的 多莉特 你沒事的 媽媽愛你 很愛很愛
I don't need your pity.
我不需要你同情我
I'm just trying to
我只是想
You think because you always acted like such a goody-goody around mom that you can boss me around? Well, screw you.
你以為你總是在媽媽身邊當個乖乖女就能對我發號施令了嗎 去你的吧
You're pissed at me? I should be angry at you. You ruined mom's purse.
你竟然還生我的氣 該生氣的是我吧 你毀了媽媽的包
You know what? I'm glad I did. Now you can't have it, either.
知道嗎 我真高興我那么做了 現在你也不能擁有它了
I realized I had a choice.
我發現自己可以做一個選擇
I could blame Dorrit, or I could let go of my anger and still find a way to hold on to my mother and to the purse.
我可以責怪多莉特 或者消除自己的怒火 找到一個繼續讓媽媽陪伴我讓這個包陪伴我的方法
Carrie, we leave for the city in five minutes! You ready?
凱莉 我們五分鐘后出發 準備好了嗎
You bet I was.
當然準備好了