Oh, it's early. The night's just beginning.
這么早 夜晚才剛剛開始
No, I-I, um, have a thing at my dad's in the morning. I gotta go.
不了 我回我爸家早上還有事 我得走了
Okay.
好吧
Maybe it was the champagne or the dancing or that I was out of breath, racing for the last train.
也許是喝了香檳跳了舞或者是為了追趕最后一班火車跑得氣喘吁吁
Or maybe it was the realization that I might have just lost my innocence, my virginity, and not to the guy I had hoped, but to a different man-- Manhattan.
又或許是我意識到我可能剛剛失去了自己的清白與貞操不是獻給了我憧憬過的人而是一座城市曼哈頓
And maybe it wouldn't respect me in the morning or even remember me, but... I knew after tonight I would never be the same.
也許早上起來 它就不會尊重我或者根本不會記得我 但是我知道過了今晚我就永遠回不到過去了
Thanks for picking me up, Walt.
沃爾特 謝謝你來接我
I would never let a lady walk home alone. Now I want details. Every last one.
我絕不可能讓一位女士獨自回家跟我說說細節吧 一個都別錯過
Well, I met a girl who works at "Interview" Magazine, and she took me to this restaurant, Indochine, and people were drinking champagne from the bottle,
我遇到一個在《訪談》雜志工作的女孩她帶我去了一個叫印度支那的餐廳人們直接用瓶子喝香檳
and... I was drinking champagne from the bottle, and... wow. I never saw anyone pay for anything. We drank a six-pack of peach wine coolers.
然后 我也學他們那樣喝而且 我根本沒看見有誰付錢我們喝的是半打裝的桃子酒酷樂
Oh. So the dance wasn't fun?
舞會很沒勁嗎
The usual. Maggie got wasted, and Donna hooked her claws into the new kid.
老樣子 麥琪喝醉了 多娜把魔爪伸向了剛來那小子
Sebastian?
塞巴斯蒂安
Speak of the devils.
說曹操曹操到
Oh. Uh... careful. Huh?
注意點
Bradshaw?
布萊肖
Yours truly.
正是在下
I didn't see you at the dance.
舞會上沒看見你
I wasn't there.
我沒去
You two need a ride?
要載你倆一程嗎
Looks a little crowded in there.
車里坐不下吧
Look, this isn't what you think.
不是你想的那樣
Uh, it's exactly what I think.
我沒想歪
Sebastian, come on. We have to go.
塞巴斯蒂安 來啊 該走了
You should go. I'll see you around.
你走吧 回見
That's it? For now.
就這樣嗎 暫且這樣