And you get a half-hour for lunch. And may I suggest you go get yourself a pair of stockings during that time?
你有半小時的午餐時間 我建議你利用那段時間 買一雙新絲襪
Of course. I-I fell, and they ripped, and where would I-- Try Century 21.
當然了 我之前摔倒了 襪子破了 我要去哪 去"21世紀"吧
Oh. And one more thing. Yes?
還有一件事 什么
No personal phone calls.
不準打私人電話
In my years of playing dress-up as a child, I understood that what you wore could help define you.
我小時候玩過家家懂得了一個道理 衣裝打扮能夠幫助定位自己
But in this store, I realized you might even be able to change who you are.
但在這家商場 我發現衣裝甚至可以完全改變自己的身份
Maybe you could walk in here one person, a kid from Connecticut, and walk out...
走進這里時 你可能是一個來自康乃狄克州的小丫頭 而走出這里時
Your bag!
瞧你的包
Oh! What the hell?
你這是干嘛
Why'd you do that?
你推我干嘛
Um, aren't you trying to steal my purse?
你不是想偷我的包嗎
No. Though I do wanna get my hands on it, but not to steal. To shoot it.
不是啦 雖然我是很想摸摸這個包. 但沒想偷走它,我想給它拍個照
I don't understand.
我不太明白
For a photo shoot I'm doing for "Interview" Magazine.
我在為《訪談》雜志拍一組照片
You work at "Interview" Magazine?
你是《訪談》雜志的
Larissa Loughlin, style editor.
拉麗莎•洛克林 時尚編輯
Carrie Bradshaw. Mortified.
凱莉•布萊肖 我太失禮了
I'm doing this fashion shoot that's a cross between "A midsummer night's dream" and "Scarface," and that purse would be perfect.
我正在拍的時尚影集融合了 《仲夏夜之夢》和《疤面煞星》的元素 這個包太合適了
My purse? In "Interview"? That would be so cool.
我的包 上《訪談》雜志嗎真是太酷了
You like the magazine?
你喜歡這雜志嗎
Oh. That--that doesn't even begin to describe it. And the one with Rob Lowe on the cover-- Oh! He's so hot.
"喜歡"二字可無法形容我對它的感情 還有羅伯•勞作封面那期 他太性感了