Could be. Who knows?
可能吧,誰知道呢?
Look, there’s something wrong with her if she doesn’t get what you’re doing.
她不能理解你,是她的問題
There is nothing wrong with her. Nothing.
她沒有問題,沒有
I’ve spent a year with her. She’s perfect.
我跟她相處了一年,她是個完美的人
The Julia Child in your head is perfect,
你腦中的Julia是完美的
the Julia Child that doesn’t understand what you’re doing is not perfect.
現實中不是 也許你做的還不夠好
The one in your head is the one that matters.
你腦子里的那個Julia是最重要的
I’m never gonna meet her.
我永遠也不會有機會跟她見面了
But you already know her.
但你已經認識她了
- Thank you. - You’re welcome. Anytime.
- 謝謝 - 隨時準備為你效勞
- She saved me. - You saved yourself.
- 她拯救了我 - 你拯救了自己
I was drowning and she pulled me out of the ocean.
當我在生活的海洋里沉溺的時候 她將我救了起來
Don’t get carried away.
別急著否認自己
Julia Child began learning to cook
Julia在生活中迷茫的時候
because she loved her husband, and she loved food,
選擇了烹飪,因為她愛自己的丈夫,也愛美食
and she didn’t know what else to do with herself.
然而在烹飪的過程中
And, in the process, she found joy.
她驚喜地發現了生活的樂趣
I didn’t understand this for a long time, but I do now.
以前我沒有意識到這一點,現在我懂了
Julia taught me that.
這都是Julia教我的
But here’s what Julia really taught me.
而Julia真正教給我的是如何烹飪
She taught me to cook.
好教我如何烹飪
So here we are.
我們開始烹飪
One day to go and one recipe.
最后一天,最后一份食譜