When we meet, which I hope will be very soon,
我想跟你盡快見面
I especially wanna talk to you about the title of the book.
并著重討論一下書名問題
Because it is of the utmost importance that the title distinguish this book
因為書名是頭等重要的事情
from all the other cookbooks on the market.
它決定了此書能否在同類書籍中鶴立雞群
- Is this the way you normally do this? - Absolutely not.
- 你平時就這么干? - 當然不是
"Mastering the Art of French Cooking."
掌握烹飪法國菜的藝術
What do you think?
怎么樣?
Well, at this point, I have no idea whatsoever.
好啊,在這點上,我沒意見
- Julia, that won’t do. - All right, then.
- Julia,你得說說想法 - 那好吧
I love it.
我愛這個題目
She said "hate"? Julia Child used the word "hate"?
她說討厭了嗎? Julia Child說討厭你的博客?
No.
沒
But she said I wasn’t respectful, or serious, or something.
但她說我不夠尊重,不夠嚴肅對待她的作品之類的
How much more serious could a person be?
我還能再怎么認真?
Do you think she thinks I’m sort of using her?
你覺得她認為我在利用她嗎
She can’t have read your blog.
她不可能看過你的博客
Did she read it?
她看過嗎?
He didn’t know if she’d read it.
他說不清楚
But she definitely had an opinion about it.
但她絕對有意見
Do you think it’s because I use the "F" word every so often?
你覺得是因為我說粗話有點兒多嗎?