Julia Child said that?
Julia Child 那么說了嗎?
Has she read my blog?
她讀我的博客了嗎?
No, I don’t really wanna comment.
不,我并不想評論什么
But thank you for calling.
但謝謝你的電話
Julia hates me.
Julia討厭我
Jule?
茱爾?
They hate us.
他們討厭我們的書
Who?
誰?
Houghton Mifflin.
Houghton Mifflin雜志社的人
- They don’t hate you. - They do. They absolutely do.
- 他們不討厭你 - 他們一定討厭我
No, they say the book is good.
沒有,他們說書很好
But they don’t want to publish it.
但就是不愿意出版
Well, they think it’s too expensive. They think it’s "economically prohibitive."
他們說造價太貴了 賣不出去
Eight years of our lives just turned out to be something for me to do
八年了,我總算找到了想做的事情
so I wouldn’t have nothing to do.
而不至于無所事事
Oh, well. Boo-hoo. Now what?
現在怎么辦?
- You’re a teacher. - Yeah.
- 你是老師 - 是
You can teach.
你可以教烹飪啊
Right? We’ll go home and...
對吧?我們回家
Where’s home?
家在哪里?
Where do we live?
我們住在哪里?