Hi, I’m a producer at the Food Network. We’d love to meet with you.
你好,我是美食在線的制作人 我們想采訪你
- Talk to you. - We have some ideas.
我們有很多想法
I don’t know whether you’re thinking of turning this into...
我們不知你是否想把這變成一本書
- A book. - A movie.
- 一本書 - 一部電影
- A television series. - A one-woman show.
- 一部電視 - 一檔女性欄目
- Call me. - Call me.
- 打給我 - 打給我
Call me.
打給我
Thank you, God.
謝謝上帝
Gimlets. Gimlets - Here you go. - Thank you.
- 雞尾酒來了 - 謝謝
- Hi, this is Julie. - And Eric.
嗨,這里是Julie和Eric的家
- And we are busy cooking. - And blogging.
我們正在忙著做飯,寫博客
And other stuff, so leave a message.
還有其它的事,請留言
Hi, it’s Barry Ryan from the Santa Barbara News-Press,
嗨,我是圣巴巴拉雜志社的Barry Ryan
and I’m writing an article about Julia Child’s 90th birthday
我正在寫一篇報導Julia Child 90大壽的文章
and I asked her about your blog,
我向她問起關于你的博客的事情
and, frankly, she was kind of a pill about it so I thought maybe you’d want to comment.
說實話她對它比較反感 所以我想問你,是否想對此發表評論
Hello?
喂
Yes, it is.
我是
She said that?
她那么說了嗎?