And I feel like she is there with me in the kitchen.
我能感覺到她就在我的廚房里
She’s like your imaginary friend.
她是你想象中的朋友
Yes.
對
And, of course, she is the person I write for every day.
當然,我每天就是為她在寫博客
Although, I don’t think she ever reads it. I don’t know.
雖然我不知道,她是否讀過
I’m dying to meet her.
我非常的想與她見面
I would like to be a bridesmaid in her wedding in 1946.
我曾幻想可以回到1946年去當她的伴娘
I realize that that would take an inexplicable episode of time travel,
后來我意識到 這需要時間旅行才行
but that is the sort of thing that I think about.
但是我確實想過要這么做
We’re planning a pilgrimage to Julia’s Cambridge kitchen
等這一切結束了,我們打算去
in the Smithsonian museum when this is over.
史密森尼博物館里Julia的廚房參觀
But first, I have to finish. I have 15 days and 24 recipes,
但是首先,我得完成計劃 我剩15天,還有24份菜譜
and I still have to bone a duck.
我還得給一只鴨子剔骨
I read somewhere that it was bad form to say "yum" while you’re eating, but "yum."
我曾經在那本書讀過,在吃飯的時候說 “好吃極了”不好,但是還是忍不住要說“真是好吃”
Lower Manhattan Development Corporation, this is Julie Powell. Please hold.
這里是曼哈頓下城發展公司 我是Julie Powell,請稍等
Lower Manhattan Development Corporation, this is Julie Powell. Can you hold?
這里是曼哈頓下城發展公司 我是Julie Powell,能稍等一下嗎?
- Yes. - Great.
- 可以 - 太好了
- Lower Manhattan Development... - Julie, it’s Sarah.
- 曼哈頓下城發展公司… - Julie,我是Sarah
The New York Times. I can’t believe it!
紐約時報,簡直難以置信
I know. I know, I know, I know, I know. Can I call you back?
我知道,我知道,我一會打給你好嗎?
I have to call you back. Hold on.
我一會再打給你,稍等
Hello, this is Julie Powell. How can I help you?
你好,我是Julie Powell,有什么可以幫你的嗎?