But that’s not why I didn’t come to work. I didn’t come to work because I had...
但那不是我沒來上班的原因 我是因為…
Stomach flu.
腸胃炎
Listen, it’s a free country.
聽著,這雖然是一個自由的國家
But this little thing of yours on the Internet, I do not want to show up in it. Okay?
但是關于你的小博客 我不想因此而使公司蒙羞
And if you don’t feel like coming in to work, let me know.
如果你不想來上班了 請告訴我
Somebody will want this job. We’re trying to do something here.
有人想要這份工作 我們在這是做事的
I’m sorry.
對不起
Anyone else would fire you.
換成別人就會解雇你
A Republican would fire you.
共和黨的人會解雇你
I’m not a schmuck.
別把我當傻子
I’m in shock. I can’t believe it.
我很震驚,難以置信
You’re like "The Ones." If you and Eric can’t make it work, who can?
你們兩個就像命中注定的一對 如果你跟Eric都不能在一起,就沒人能在一起了
All sorts of people can. Just not me because I am a bitch.
好多人在一起啊 只是我不能,因為我是個潑婦
I am, Sarah. I’m a bitch. barab,
我就是個潑婦
I know. I know you are.
我知道,我知道
By the way, Garth and I broke up.
還有,我和Garth也分手了
Oh, God, I didn’t even ask. I am a one-way street, just like Eric says.
哦,天吶,我都沒過問過你 Eric說的對,我是個自私的人
It’s okay. I wasn’t in love with him.
沒事,反正我也不愛他
Do you really think I’m a bitch?
你真的覺得我是個潑婦嗎?
- Well, yeah. - I know.
- 額,是的 - 我就知道