But who isn’t?
誰不是潑婦呢?
Julia.
Julia不是
I’ve been thinking about me and Julia.
我一直在把自己和Julia對比來看
She was a secretary for a government agency and I am, too.
她是一個在政府工作的秘書,我也是
A really nice guy married her. A really nice guy married me.
我們都嫁給了一個非常好的男人
Both of us were lost
我們都曾迷失自我
and both of us were saved by food in some way or other.
又都因為食物 重新點燃了生活的希望
So major overlaps. But let’s face it, I am not Julia Child.
我們有不少相同的地方 但是我并不是Julia Child
Julia Child never lost her temper just because something boiled over,
Julia Child永遠不會因為燒沸了東西
or collapsed in the oven, or just plain fell through.
做壞了飯或是打碎了盤子就發脾氣
And she was never horrible to her husband, I’m sure.
而且她絕對不會這么兇暴地對她的老公
And she never behaved like, "Who has time to be married?"
她也絕不會像我一樣 “誰結婚了還有時間?”
Which is how I behave sometimes, I’m sorry to say.
我為我的行為而感到慚愧
I wish I were more like her. She deserved her husband and I don’t.
我希望我能更像她 她值得她的丈夫的疼愛,而我卻不配
That’s the truth.
這就是事實
Well, anyway, that’s the truth for now.
至少現在是
Yogurt for dinner.
晚餐喝的酸奶
Hi, you’ve reached Eric Powell at Archaeology magazine. Leave a message.
嗨,這里是考古雜志的eric Powell 請留言
I hated sleeping without you last night.
昨晚沒有你,我徹夜難眠