I feel like my entire life has been a waste.
我覺得我整個人生都浪費掉了
- Paul. - I have one more posting,
- Paul - 我還有一項任務
then I’ll retire and then what?
然后就可以退休了,可是然后呢?
We’ll figure it out.
我們會想出辦法的
I just don’t know what it was all for.
我只是不知道做這一切都是為了什么
You know?
你知道嗎?
You at least have the book.
你至少還寫了那本烹飪書
Well, it’s your book, too.
那也是你的書啊
It is.
就是你的書
Without you, it wouldn’t be a book.
沒有你的支持,永遠也不會有這本書
Not that Simca and I’ll ever be done with it.
不過我們好像永遠都寫不完
- Someday you’ll be done with it. - I’m beginning to wonder.
- 總有一天你會寫完的 - 我開始懷疑了
So to wrap things up,
集中注意力
at 6:22 last night, guess who wasn’t coming to dinner?
猜猜昨晚6:22誰沒來吃晚餐
That’s right.
是的
It began pouring down rain and Judith Jones canceled.
由于下起了傾盆大雨,Judith Jones取消了約會
I was utterly crushed.
我著實被打擊著了
And then on top of everything,
最糟的是
I had a horrible fight with my husband and he left me.
我跟丈夫大吵了一架 然后他走了
The boeuf bourguignon was delicious, not that I ate it.
紅酒燉牛肉很美味 但我沒吃
As for the raspberry Bavarian cream, I am taking it to the office.
至于甜點 我想把它帶到辦公室去
Morning.
早上好
Julie, could you come in here?
茱莉,你來一下
I didn’t tell him, I swear.
我發誓我沒說出去
Julie?
茱莉?
- Feeling better? - Much.
- 感覺好些了嗎? - 好多了
So you burned the stew?
聽說你把牛肉燉糊了?