He came around, rain falling on his face, still lying on the field, with someone leaning over him.
他醒過來時,仍然躺在賽場上,雨水嘩嘩地澆在他臉上,有人俯身看著他。
He saw a glitter of teeth.
他看見一排閃閃發亮的牙齒。
“Oh, no, not you,” he moaned.
“哦,不要,不要你。”他呻吟著說。
“Doesn't know what he's saying,” said Lockhart loudly to the anxious crowd of Gryffindors pressing around them.
“不知道他在說什么。”洛哈特大聲地對那些焦慮地聚在周圍的格蘭芬多的學生們說,
“Not to worry, Harry. I'm about to fix your arm.”
“不要擔心,哈利。我正要給你治胳膊呢。”
“No!” said Harry. “I'll keep it like this, thanks. . . .”
“不!”哈利說,“就讓它這樣好了,謝謝你……”
He tried to sit up, but the pain was terrible. He heard a familiar clicking noise nearby.
他想坐起來,可是胳膊疼得太厲害了。他聽見旁邊傳來熟悉的咔嚓聲。
“I don't want a photo of this, Colin,” he said loudly.
“我不要拍這樣的照片,科林。”他大聲說。
“Lie back, Harry,” said Lockhart soothingly.
“躺好,哈利,”洛哈特安慰他說,
“It's a simple charm I've used countless times —”
“這是一個簡單的魔咒,我用過無數次了。”
“Why can't I just go to the hospital wing?” said Harry through clenched teeth.
“我為什么不能直接去醫院?”哈利咬緊牙關,從牙縫里說。
“He should really, Professor,” said a muddy Wood, who couldn't help grinning even though his Seeker was injured.
“他真的應該去醫院。”滿身泥漿的伍德說,盡管他的找球手受了傷,他仍然抑制不住臉上的笑容。
“Great capture, Harry, really spectacular, your best yet, I'd say —”
“你那一抓真是絕了,哈利,太精彩了,還沒見你干得這么漂亮過。”
Through the thicket of legs around him, Harry spotted Fred and George Weasley, wrestling the rogue Bludger into a box.
哈利透過周圍密密麻麻的許多條腿,看見弗雷德和喬治韋斯萊兄弟倆正拼命把那只撒野的游走球按壓進箱子里。