No, no, no!
不要啊!
Well, it’s just a big, dry collection of recipes.
它只是一個龐大而枯燥的食譜集
It doesn’t work at all.
這可一點都沒用啊
I’m just gonna have to throw most of it out and start all over again!
我必須得把大部分都扔掉然后全部重新來過!
This has got to be a cookbook
這才是一本實用的烹飪書
that makes French cooking accessible to Americans who do not have cooks.
能教會那些家里沒有廚師的美國人來做法式料理
Who are servantless.
那些沒有仆人的美國人
Is that a word?
有這個詞嗎?
Servantless.
沒有仆人的
I think it is a word.
我想應該有的
Julia?
茱莉婭?
- What if we had to leave Paris? - Why would we have to leave Paris?
- 如果我們不得不離開巴黎會怎么樣? - 為什么我們不得不離開?
Because my assignment was for four years.
因為我的委任期是四年
So then we still have time.
離那時候還有一段時間啊
Eight months.
只有八個月了
And this cookbook is not something you can finish in eight months.
而在這八個月里你沒法完成這本書
No. But two years seems possible.
是不行,但是兩年應該是可以的
Julia.
茱莉婭
What if they transfer me someplace else?
那如果他們把我調(diào)到別的地方呢?
Would they do that?
他們會這么做嗎?
Yes.
會的