Harry made an indistinct noise in his throat and then hurried off after Ron and Hermione.
哈利在喉嚨里含混地咕噥一聲,便匆匆跟著羅恩和赫敏離開了。
“I don't believe it,” he said as the three of them examined the signature on the note.
“我真不敢相信,”他們三個仔細研究紙條上的簽名時,哈利說,
“He didn't even look at the book we wanted.”
“他根本沒看我們想要的是什么書。”
“That's because he's a brainless git,” said Ron.
“因為他是個沒有腦子的蠢貨?!绷_恩說,
“But who cares, we've got what we needed —”
“管他呢,反正我們想要的東西已經弄到手了?!?/div>
“He is not a brainless git,” said Hermione shrilly as they half ran toward the library.
“他不是沒有腦子的蠢貨。”他們小跑著向圖書館去時,赫敏尖聲說道。
“Just because he said you were the best student of the year —”
“就因為他說你是全年級最優秀的學生……”
They dropped their voices as they entered the muffled stillness of the library.
走進了沉悶安靜的圖書館,他們不由得放低了聲音。
Madam Pince, the librarian, was a thin, irritable woman who looked like an underfed vulture.
圖書管理員平斯夫人是個脾氣暴躁的瘦女人,活像一只營養不良的兀鷲。
“Moste Potente Potions?” she repeated suspiciously, trying to take the note from Hermione; but Hermione wouldn't let go.
“《強力藥劑》?”她懷疑地念了一遍,想從赫敏手里把紙條拿過去,但是赫敏不肯放手。
“I was wondering if I could keep it,” she said breathlessly.
“不知道我能不能留著。”赫敏喘不過氣地說。
“Oh, come on,” said Ron, wrenching it from her grasp and thrusting it at Madam Pince.
“哦,給她吧,”羅恩說著,從她緊攥著的手里一把奪過紙條,塞給平斯夫人,
“We'll get you another autograph.
“我們還會給你再弄到一個親筆簽名。