“But that's impossible,” Harry said as Ron laughed.
“這是不可能的?!惫f,羅恩笑出了聲。
“No, it's not,” said Hermione. “All we'd need would be some Polyjuice Potion.”
“不,有可能,”赫敏說,“我們只需要一些復方湯劑。”
“What's that?” said Ron and Harry together.
“那是什么東西?”羅恩和哈利異口同聲地問。
“Snape mentioned it in class a few weeks ago—”
“幾個星期前,斯內普在課堂上提到過—”
“D'you think we've got nothing better to do in Potions than listen to Snape?” muttered Ron.
“在魔藥課上,你除了聽斯內普講課,就沒有別的更有趣的事情可做嗎?”羅恩嘟囔著。
“It transforms you into somebody else. Think about it! We could change into three of the Slytherins.
“這種湯劑能把你變成另外一個人。想想吧!我們可以變成三個斯萊特林的學生。
No one would know it was us. Malfoy would probably tell us anything.
誰也不會知道是我們。馬爾福可能會把一切都告訴我們的。
He's probably boasting about it in the Slytherin common room right now, if only we could hear him.”
眼下他大概就在斯萊特林的公共休息室里吹牛呢,只可惜我們聽不見?!?/p>
“This Polyjuice stuff sounds a bit dodgy to me,” said Ron, frowning.
“我覺得這種復方什么的東西有點兒懸,”羅恩說著,皺起了眉頭,
“What if we were stuck looking like three of the Slytherins forever?”
“如果我們變成了三個斯萊特林,永遠變不回來了怎么辦?”
“It wears off after a while,” said Hermione, waving her hand impatiently.
“藥效過一陣就會消失的,”赫敏不耐煩地揮了揮手,說道,
“But getting hold of the recipe will be very difficult.
“可是很難弄到配方。