You don't have one thought?
你一點想法都沒有嗎?
I'm going crazy over here,
我都快瘋了
but no, with you, everything's fine.
可你卻好像一點都沒事
You don't have a care in the world?
你一點感覺都沒有嗎?
I'm sorry.
對不起
I wanted this to be so perfect.
我只是太追求完美了
Now I can't shut up.
我沒法不說話
I love you.
我愛你
Did you know that?
你知道嗎?
I love you too.
我也愛你
Yeah.
是的
You don't have to do this if you don't want to.
如果你不想的話 我不強迫你
No, no, I want to, I do.
不,不,我想 我想
Noah! Noah!
諾亞!諾亞!
What? Fin, get out of here!
怎么了?費 快出去!
Look, I'm sorry, but Allie's parents are going crazy.
對不起 可艾麗的父母快要發瘋了
They got every cop in town out looking for her.
他們把鎮上所有的警察 都叫出來找她了
- You sent the police for me? - Yes.
- 你們派警察來找我? - 是的
It is two in the morning. We sent the police.
現在已經是凌晨兩點了 我們不得不報警
Thank God you're all right. Where you been?
謝天謝地你安然無恙 你去哪兒了?
Mr. Hamilton, all this is my fault.
漢密爾頓先生 這都是我的錯
Would you give us a moment please?
能讓我們單獨談會兒嗎?
I'd like to talk to my daughter.
我想和我女兒談談
Alone, young lady.
進房間去,年輕人