You're not going to tell me who I'm gonna love.
我不需要你告訴我應該愛誰
- Love? - Yes Daddy, I love him.
- 愛? - 是的爸爸,我愛他
I love him.
我愛他
He's not suitable for you, baby.
他不適合你,寶貝
I love him.
我愛他
You are 17 years old, you don't know anything about love.
你才17歲,你知道什么是愛?
Oh, and you do?
哦,那你知道嗎?
You don't look at Daddy the way I look at Noah.
你從來不像我看諾亞那樣 看著爸爸
You don't touch or laugh.
你們不牽手,也不嬉笑
You don't play. You don't know anything about love.
你們不玩鬧 你們根本不知道什么是愛!
Noah?
諾亞?
Noah?
諾亞?
Hey, hey.
嗨,嗨
You leaving?
你要走了?
Oh my God, I'm so sorry.
哦上帝 我錯了
I don't even know what to say. I'm humiliated.
我都不知道該怎么說 我很丟人
- It's all right. - No, it's not.
- 沒關系 - 不,真的對不起
- Yeah. - No, it's not.
- 沒事 - 不
Shh...
噓……
No.
不
- I'm gonna go. - No, I don't want you to go.
- 我要走了 - 我不想讓你走
I got to think about some stuff.
我要考慮點事情
What do you got to think about, huh?
你要考慮什么?
Come here and talk to me.
就在這兒和我說說
Talk to me!
和我說啊!