you're going away!
你要走了!
You're leaving.
你要離開這兒了
And I'm staying here.
而我要留在這里
And I'm so happy that you're doing it,
你去上大學,我也很高興
but you're gonna have a million things to do.
你會有很多事情可做
- No. - You got so much ahead of you.
- 不 - 你的前途一定很美好
- Don't talk like that. - It's true.
- 別這么說 - 事實就是這樣的
I'm not going to have nice things, fancy things.
我沒有什么好的,沒有什么特別的
It doesn't--
這不會……
It's never gonna happen for me. It's not in the cards for me.
這不會發生在我身上 命里注定的
I don't have to go to school, okay?
我不一定要去上學的,好嗎?
- Yes, you do. - I can stay here.
- 不,你要去 - 我可以留在這兒
No. Do you see, that's exactly what I am talking about.
不 好了我想說的就是這些
Then you can come with me.
那你可以和我一起走
- To New York? - Yes.
- 去紐約? - 是啊
What am I going to do in New York?
我去紐約能干什么呢?
Be with me?
和我在一起?
Yeah.
呵呵
I don't know.
我不知道
We don't got to figure all this out tonight, ya know?
我們不一定非要在今晚就得出個結論來 不是嗎?
We'll finish out the summer and we'll see what happens.
就等這個夏天過去 再看會怎么樣吧