I hate you, I hate you.
我恨你,我恨你
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
Why don't you, why don't you just go. Get out.
你走啊,你走啊 滾吧!
Leave! Go! Go!
滾! 給我滾!
No, no, just wait a minute. We're not really breaking up, are we?
不,不,等一下 我們不是真的要分手,對么?
Come on.
親愛的
This is just a fight we're having,
我們只是吵架而已
and tomorrow it will be like it never happened, right?
明天一切都會好的,對嗎?
- Going? - Gone.
- 他走了? - 走了
Well, she must have been devastated.
她肯定傷心欲絕
She was.
是啊
He was only trying to do the right thing.
他只是想做件正確的事
Yeah.
是啊
But what he really should have done
可我覺得他真正應該做的是
is just told those parents to go to hell.
告訴她的父母,讓他們見鬼去
Just stick it where the sun don't shine.
不管怎么樣都堅持下去
Yeah, you're right, probably should have.
是啊,你說得對 也許他是該那么做
The next day, Allie woke up
第二天 艾麗一覺醒來
to find her world completely changed.
發現她的世界完全改變了
What's going on?
出了什么事?
We're going home.
我們要回家了