Well, what about me?
那我呢?
Now don't I get any say in this?
我對此有發言權嗎?
You want a say in this?
你想發言?
Yes, I would.
是的,我想
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I want a white house...
我想要一幢白色的屋子
- with blue shutters... - Mm-hmm.
- 掛著藍色的百頁窗 - 嗯
and a room overlooking the river so I can paint.
還有一個房間可以看到整條河流 這樣我可以在里面畫畫
- Anything else? - Yes.
- 還有嗎? - 有
I want a big old porch that wraps around the entire house.
圍著整幢房子要有一大圈老式的圍廊
- We can drink tea... - Whoa, whoa, whoa--
- 我們可以喝著茶…… - 哇,哇,哇……
and watch the sun go down.
看著日出日落
- Okay. - You promise?
- 好的 - 你保證?
Mm-hmm, I promise.
嗯,我保證
Good.
好的
- Where are you going? - In here.
- 你要去哪兒? - 進到這里來
Wow.
哇
I can't play chopsticks if you're doing that.
別這樣,我沒法彈琴了
Oh, God.
哦,上帝
Oh, make love to me.
哦,和我做愛吧