Now, may I suggest topcoats and hats.
請穿外套,戴帽子。
This is ridiculous. Not to worry, miss.
真是荒唐,別擔(dān)心,小姐。
I am sure it's just a precaution.
只是以防萬一。
What's heyelling about? Everybody up! Lifebelts on!
怎么啦?起來,穿上救生衣。
Everybody up! Put your lifebelts on!
都起來,穿上救生衣。
What's the ruck us? Just put your lifebelts on!
他吵什么吵?穿上就對了。
C.QD.?
CQD?
Sir? CQD?
長官?CQD?
That's right...C.QD. The distress call.
對,CQD,求救信號。
That's our position.
那是我們的位置。
Tell whoever responds that we're going down by the head.
就說我們要沉船了。
We need immediate assistance.
而且需要緊急救援。
Blimey.
我的天!
Keep lowering! Keep lowering!
再來,再來,慢點。
Mr. Wilde! Mr. Wilde, where are the passengers?
乘客呢?
We moved them back inside. It's too damn cold and noisy for them.
進去了,嫌外頭又吵又冷。
You there!
你過來,
Get down here and help with these lines.
幫忙把繩索解開。