Perhaps he did it while you were putting your clothes back on, dear.
或許他趁你穿衣服時偷拿的。
Shut up. It isn't even your pocket, is it, son?
閉嘴,連外套都是偷來的。
Property of A. L. Ryerson.
它屬于“A.L. 萊爾森”。
That was reported stolen today. I just borrowed it.
有人報了案。我借的。
I was going to return it. We have an honest thief here, do we?
我只是暫時我要還給他的,這小偷倒很誠實。
You know I didn't do this, Rose. You know it.
蘿絲,你知道我沒有偷。
Come on, let's go. You know I didn't do it, Rose. Rose!
你知道我沒偷。
Come on, son. There's a good lad.
乖乖跟我走吧。
Come on. You know I didn't do it! You know me!
快走!你知道我沒偷,你了解我。
Most unfortunate, Captain.
這樣很不好,船長。
Water... 14 feet above the keel in ten minutes
才十分鐘,就淹水十四尺。
In the forepeak, in all three holds and in the boiler room six.
前艙、三個貨艙。
That's right, sir. When can we get under way, damn it?
和六號鍋爐室進水,對,有五個艙進水。
That's five compartments.
什么時候開船?
She can stay afloat with the first four compartments breached...
四個艙進水還沒問題。
but not five-- not five.
五個艙就不行了。
As she goes down bythe head the water...
船頭會先下沉。
will spill overthe tops of bulkheads at E deck from one to the next.
水會從E層溢過防水隔板,到下一個艙 。
Back and back. There's no stopping it.
一直往后淹,沒法阻隔。