The pumps...If we opened the doors.
抽水只能拖延幾分鐘。
The pumps buy you time, but minutes only.
用幫浦抽水。
From this moment, no matter what we do.
現在不管做什么。
Titanic will founder.
泰坦尼克號都會沉沒。
But this ship can't sink.
但這艘船不會沉。
She's made of iron, sir. I assure you, she can...
她只要是鐵做的,就保證能沉。
and she will.
而且一定會沉。
It is a mathematical certainty.
絕對錯不了。
How much time?
有多少時間?
An hour. Two at most.
一小時,最多兩小時。
And how many aboard, Mr. Murdoch?
船上有多少人,默多克先生?
2,200 souls on board, sir.
有兩千兩百人。
Well, I believe you may get your headlines, Mr. Ismay.
這下可以上頭條了,伊士美先生。
Oh, it is a little slut, isn't it? Will you look at me when I'm talking to you.
你真是個賤貨,看著我,我在跟你講話。
Mr. Hockley? Not now, we're busy.
賀克利先生?別吵,我們在忙。
Sir, I've been told to ask you to please put on your lifebelts and come up to...
請穿上救生衣,到救生艇甲板。
I said not now.
我說等一下。
I'm sorry to inconvenience you, Mr. Hockley, but it's Captain's orders.
對不起,這是船長的命令。
Now, please, dress warmly. It's quite cold out tonight.
請多穿點衣服嗎,外頭很冷。