We should tell Mother and Cal.
我們應該要通知媽和卡爾。
I think they're very good, sir.
我覺得畫得很好。
Don't touch anything. I want the entire room photographed.
別碰,要拍照存證。
Just keep holding my hand.
拉著我的手。
We've been looking for you, miss.
我們一直在找你,小姐。
Well, here we go.
糟了…
Something serious has happened.
發生了一件很嚴重的事情。
Yes, it has.
的確。
Indeed. Two things dear to me have disappeared this evening.
的確嚴重,我的兩個寶貝不見了。
Now that one is back I have a pretty good idea where to find the other.
一個回來了,另一個也不難找。
Search him. Take your coat off, sir.
給我搜,外套脫掉。
Now what? Come on.
又怎么啦?
Cal, what are you doing? We're in the middle ofan emergency. What's going on?
你在干嘛?現在事態很嚴重了。發生什么事?
Is this it? That's it.
是這個嗎?正是。
This is horse shit!
哪有這種事?
Don't you believe it, Rose. Don't! He couldn't have.
你別相信!他不可能拿的。
Of course he could. It's easy enough for a professional.
行家要拿還不容易嗎?
But I was with him the whole time. This is absurd.
我們一直在一起,這太荒唐了。