Oh, my God. That was a close shave, weren't it?
我的天!好險!不是嗎?
Smell ice, can you? Bleeding Christ.
還說你能聞到冰味,見鬼!
Note the time and enter it in the log.
把時間記錄在航海日志。
What was that, Mr. Murdoch?
剛發生了什么事,默多克先生?
An iceberg, sir. I put her hard to starboard and ran the engines full astern...
是冰山,先生。我全速左轉,
but it was too close.
但距離太近。
I tried to port round it but she hit and the...
再右轉想避開,可是。
Close the water tight doors. The doors are closed, sir.
把防水門都關上,已經關了。
All stop. ye, sir!
停止所有引擎的運轉,好的!
Find the carpenter. Get him to sound the ship.
派工匠去檢查。
Yes, sir!
是!
Come on, let's get the hell out of here! Come on, hurry up.
快點,我們快離開這里!快!
Excuse me. Why have the engines stopped? I felt a shudder.
請問,引擎怎么停了?震得好厲害。
I shouldn't worry, madam. We've likely thrown a propeller blade.
別擔心,推進器葉片掉了。
That's the shudder you felt. May I bring you anything?
所以會有震動,要來點什么嗎?
No, thank you.
不要,謝謝。