We’re going to be fine, right, Lofty?
一切都會很順利的 對嗎,高傲?
Oh, yes, I...
噢,沒錯,我……
Indubitably, birds of a feather and that.
毫無疑問,只要我們團結一致
Right, Lofty, we stick together.
沒錯,高傲,我們一定要團結
Tailfeather, can you believe they picked us to send
尾翼難以想象他們居然選我們...
on the most important mission in World War II?
來護送二戰里最重要的文件
-Yeah! -Me too!
- 沒錯! - 我也是!
I’m not a good singer anyway.
說真的,我可不是個好歌手
AIways off-key.
總是跑調
Enough already! You’ve been jabbering for days.
夠了!這些天你說的全是些廢話
Who gave me the serum? You wanted talk, I’m talking.
誰叫你給我打血清?你想讓我開口,我這不開口說了嗎?
This homing pigeon racket is all well and good, you know,
你知道嗎 干信鴿這行當其實也很不錯的
but it’s the stiff upper beak and I have feelings.
只不過總要咬緊牙關我心中有無限感懷...
I want to express them.
我要告訴全世界
I always thought blue was my favourite colour, but...
我一直以為藍色是我的最愛,但...
Shut up!
閉嘴!
I demand better treatment, even the mice treat me better.
我要求優待俘虜! 連老鼠給的待遇都比這好
Those charming resistance chaps with the view over the harbour.
那些有名的抵抗組織伙計 都住在看得見海灣的閣樓里
The attic in Saint Pierre...
在圣·皮埃爾的閣樓...
Saint Pierre.
圣·皮埃爾
The truth serum is genius.
“真話血清”果然管用