Bit of a muddle, this.
還真有些亂,這個
-At Ieast we’re all in one piece. -Not quite all.
- 不過至少我們全部都落在一個地方 - 不是全部了
-Where’s Gutsy? -He was still in the plane.
- 高茨在哪里? - 他還在飛機里
-What do you mean in the plane? -His cage got stuck.
- 什么意思,他還在飛機里? - 他的籠艙卡住了
-I don’t think he got out. -That’s it, we’re dead.
- 我想他可能沒來得及逃出來 - 被我說中了吧,我們必死無疑了
We’re finished, it’s been nice knowing you.
完了,這次旅行到此為止了很高興認識你們
You’re mistaken, old boy, I’m sure he made it out.
你一定是弄錯了,我相信他能逃出來
He’ll be here any minute now with the plans for the mission.
他一會就會過來 為我們下達行動方案
He always makes it out.
他總是能化險為夷
-Who has the back up plan? -You want the back up plan?
- 誰那兒有第二套方案? - 你還想要第二套方案?
We die, that’s the back up plan.
第二套方案就是,我們全體去見上帝
-But I’m not ready to die. -And me? No one’s asked me.
- 可我還不想死 - 我想好了嗎?沒人問過我這種問題啊
So many books to read.
還有那么多書沒有看過
-Regrets, why? -Brilliant, that’s it, all dead.
- 悔不當初,蒼天啊! - 多聰明,就這么回事,全體見上帝!
-Thank you very much. -Everyone be quiet, quiet!
- 我真是太感動了 - 大家安靜一下,安靜!
We need a plan.
我們需要一個計劃
The plan is
我們的計劃就是...
to find a safe location to plan the next move.
找到一個安全的地方再計劃下一步的行動
-You heard the bird. -So, our plan is...
- 你聽到了嗎? - 那么,我們的計劃就是...
To make a plan?
再做一個計劃?
Come on.
跟我來
France is spooky.
法國怎么這么可怕?