But I’m the youngest guy here by 40 years, so it’s good for my morale.
我是40年來最年輕的, 這對自信有好處
My wife and I are gonna try it apart. I know.
我妻子和我打算離婚 我知道
Will you just look at her, son?
你會對她目不轉睛嗎?
Is my little girl lovely or is my little girl lovely?
我的小姑娘很可愛不是嗎?
Oh, Dad, don’t worry about embarrassing me.
爸,別讓我難堪了
Stop it, Bill. She is cute as a button, though.
夠了,比爾, 她又不是小孩子
So, what is it you do, Bobby? Sarah never tells us about her beaus.
你干哪行的,鮑比? 莎拉從不跟我們說男性朋友的事
I’m finishing my Ph.D. In American history.
在讀博,美國歷史專業
A biography of Robert E. Lee. I always felt sorry for Lee.
關于羅伯特李的傳記 我總是為他難過
Forced to fight against his old friends and west Point classmates.
被迫和老朋友以及西點的同學作戰
Could only dress in gray. Sad.
只能穿灰色,悲哀
She’s funny too. A complete package, you know.
她還很風趣,十全十美
When I need extra money, I work construction.
另外需要錢時我就上工地干活
Well, it sounds very manly. Do you wear a hardhat?
聽起來很有男人味,你戴安全帽嗎?
Sarah was the one who always had the boys knocking at the door.
當年有很多男孩子上門追求莎拉
Oh, Dad. She had eyes only for that singer.
哦,爸爸 她卻只中意那個歌手
What was his name? Thin fellow.
叫什么來著?瘦瘦的家伙
Looked like a girl. Mick Jagger.
外表象個女的 邁克杰格
No, no. Sarah was saving herself for David cassidy.
不對,莎拉是把自己留給了大衛卡西迪
Carol wasn’t saving herself for anybody. What?
卡蘿不會把自己留給任何人 什么話?
Like you weren’t.
好象你沒有似的
I remember now. It was David cassidy of The Pheasant Family.
記起來了,是"野雞家族"的大衛卡西迪
Bill. Bill, honey.
比爾,比爾,親愛的
Partridge Family. You know, I saw him last year in Vegas.
是"山雞家族",我去年在維加斯見過他
He was good. Hadn’t changed a bit. Same turtleneck.
挺帥,一點沒變,還是那件套頭毛衣
Sarah had the whole Partridge act down.
莎拉有過整套"山雞"的行頭
She’d put on the little miniskirt, the gogo boots...
她穿著短迷你裙,戈戈舞鞋...
...and pretend she was Susan Dey. ...
裝成自己是蘇珊戴
This is all a lie. Sing the theme song, Sarah.
都是假的 唱唱那首主打歌
Don’t make me kill you, carol. You remember the intro.
別逼我殺了你,卡蘿 還記得過門吧
No. Come on.
休想來吧
Come on.
來吧