I mean, I was really bad. She did not see my A game.
我狀態很差,她沒見識我的上佳表現
Sounds like she didn’t see your B or c game.
恐怕中等低等也沒見識到
I’m gonna call her again. I want to ask her out. I need a mulligan.
我要再打電話約她出來,加賽一場
Dog threw me. I mean, the sun was in my eyes.
狗影響了我,讓我分心了
Pick someone else, start over.
換個人重來
No, this girl, there’s something special about this girl.
不必,這一個有某種特別之處
You know the expression "she took my breath away"?
知道"她讓我怦然心動"這句話吧?
I mean, she did. I actually gasped. I’m off the bench, man.
她就是,我真的動心了, 我又要上場了,伙計
Think she’ll see you again? I wouldn’t.
你以為她還會見你嗎?我想不會
You’re not nice. Like, you’re not a nice person.
這可不厚道,你向來都不夠厚道
- Hi, June. - Hey, June.
嗨,瓊
- Hi, June. - Hey, June.
嗨,瓊
Need more cupcakes. All the dads are staying for the party.
再來點蛋糕, 做爸爸的都留下參加晚會了
- What’s up with that? - I have no idea.
-怎么回事? -不知道
Every Halloween it’s the same thing.
每次萬圣節前夜都是這樣
But I guess it’s great how involved they are in their kids’ world. Isn’t it?
但我想他們多關心孩子的世界也是好事, 對吧?
- Yeah. - Yeah.
恩恩
Why don’t you and Eric come over.
你和艾里克來我家吧
I’ll rent a hopelessly romantic movie. We can all hold hands together and cry.
我會借部浪漫透頂的片子, 好讓我們握手痛哭
Sounds fun, but we can’t.
聽來不錯,但不行
It’s our anniversary, and we always spend it just the two of us.
因為周年紀念我們總是單獨過
Seven years ago tonight, we met at my parents’ house.
7年前的今夜我們在我父母家認識
Sweet.
真甜蜜
They were trying to fix Eric up with my sister.
他們本想撮合艾里克和我妹妹的