- You still have to drive me home, though. - Right. Because you don’t live here.
-你還得送我回家 -當然,因為你并不住在這
Hello.
喂
Don’t worry, it’s just me. I’m in the kitchen. Filled your freezer again.
別擔心,是我, 我在廚房,又來幫你填冰箱了
There’s now enough meat to feed every guy...
現在的肉夠喂飽所有...
...who answered your ad and still... ...
回復你廣告的人...
- Jake Anderson, my sister carol. - Hi.
杰克-安德森,我姐姐卡蘿
- Hi. - Jake did, in fact, answer the ad.
杰克實際上就是回復廣告的人
Do I get my meat?
能拿我那份肉嗎?
Thank you.
謝謝
Sorry to scare him away.
抱歉把他嚇跑了
It’s okay. I think we both realized it wasn’t going to happen tonight.
沒什么, 我猜我們都意識到了今晚什么事都不會有
What’s the matter? He’s so cute.
怎么了?他很不錯啊
I don’t know. We had a great night. Laughing, really talking.
說不明白,我們今晚過得很開心, 大笑,真正的交談
You had a guy talking and you let him escape?
找了個能交談的人就這樣放走他?
I’m not sure I actually understood a lot of what he said.
他說的很多話我沒完全明白
Doesn’t matter. He spoke.
無所謂,他說過就行
And are we talking full sentences here or just grunting?
我們現在是談論決定還是閑聊?
He’s quite emotional. I know more about him than Kevin.
他感情豐富,我對他比凱文更了解
An emotional man who likes to talk.
愛交談,感情豐富的男人
- This is a mythical figure, Sarah. - I don’t think I’m ready for him.
-簡直是虛構的人物,莎拉 -恐怕我還滿足不了他