The evening didn’t end up great, but there were moments in there...
晚上的收場雖然不盡人意, 但某些時刻...
...where we were completely and utterly ourselves. ...
我們是十足真實的
I was completely psychotic, but she was completely lovely.
我是十足的神經質,而她是十足的可愛
Are you thinking about completely closing the sale any time soon?
你考慮過盡快談妥一筆十足的買賣嗎?
I tell you about a night with an unusual woman...
我在說一個與眾不同的女人...
...and you turn it into a business transaction. ...
你卻把話題轉到生意上
We’re not selling real estate here.
這又不是地產生意
- And if we were selling real estate? - We’d be in escrow this weekend.
-如果是呢? -這周末就能簽合同
I see Dad’s not alone.
我看老爸不會孤單
Never. Not our dad.
我們的爸爸從來不會
I’m not calling any of them Mom, I’ll tell you that.
不過我可不會管她們叫媽媽
- What is the new one’s name again? - I believe that is Marlene.
-那個新來的叫什么? -那一定是瑪琳
There’s a Linda, but I don’t think that’s her.
有個叫琳達的,應該不是她
- That’s Dorothy. - Well, who knew.
-那就是桃樂茜 -誰知道呢
Hi there.
你好
Aunt Eileen.
艾琳姑媽
- You look wonderful. - Thank you, dear.
-你氣色真好 -謝謝,親愛的