- He’s kidding, right? - Wouldn’t that be nice.
-他在開玩笑吧? -是就好了
I’ve had this dream that it’ll end up wet.
我的夢想是它能下水
It’s just not for sale in that way at this time. Ever, really.
我的船從不會賣給人作裝飾,真的
Okay. Well, if you change your mind, I really do want it.
好吧,如果你改變主意請隨時找我
Yeah, if I change my personality, I’ll let you know what I become.
好的, 如果我改了心思一定會讓你知道
- Okay. - Thanks so much.
-好的 -非常感謝
- Nice guy. - Stanley owes me a big favor.
-他人不錯 -他欠我個大人情
- It was a guaranteed sale. - So what?
-鐵定能成的買賣 -那又怎樣?
Right. You can afford to be picky. You sold...
是的,你有資格挑買主, 你已經賣了...哦,一條都沒賣掉
...let’s see, no boats. No boats at all.
讓我看看,沒有船。
You worry too much. You really do.
你太多慮了,真的
You’re in a good mood. That must have been some date.
你心情不錯,想必是約會挺愉快
She’s shy, she’s fragile, she’s self-conscious.
她害羞,脆弱,敏感而拘謹
Charlie, you should have seen this girl.
查理,你該見見她
She has no idea how beautiful she is. She’s a mess. It’s fantastic.
她不知道自己有多美, 她太美了,簡直是個夢幻