One cannot begin it too soon.
好花堪折休嫌早
- So good to see you, Aunt Eileen. - It’s always a pleasure.
-見到你真好,艾琳姑媽 -總是讓人高興
- Mother Teresa! - Mother Teresa. No. Stop. Michael!
-特蕾莎 -特蕾莎,停下,邁克
It’s okay. I don’t mind.
沒關(guān)系,我不介意
- She doesn’t mind. - That’s not the point.
-她不會介意 -問題不在這
She actually likes dogs. And me. She just forgets.
她確實喜歡狗,還有我, 只是她忘了
- Bye. - Sarah. Darling.
-再見 -莎拉,親愛的
Some pressing business has come up...
我有點事要忙...
...and I was hoping you’d ferry Dolly home for me. ...
希望你能替我送多莉回家
- Okay. Sure, Dad. - I don’t mind staying.
-沒問題,爸 -我不介意留在這
You’re a sweetheart. Both of you.
你真體貼,你倆都是
So, what do you think of my competition?
你覺得我的對手怎么樣?
I don’t really wanna discuss my father’s...
我不太想談?wù)撐腋赣H的...
oh, it’s okay. It’s okay. I know. A woman always knows.
沒什么,沒什么,我明白, 女人向來都明白
Not always.
也不總是
- Your guy go younger? - Yeah.
-你前夫找了更年輕的? -對
They always go younger, don’t they?
他們愛找年輕的
It does seem to trend that way, doesn’t it?
看起來是那樣
When they’re 80, they want 60. When they’re 60, they want 40.
80歲時想找60歲的, 60歲時想找40歲的
When they’re 80, they want 40. And they get it.
80想找40的都能找到