Oh, I think you’re gonna need a bigger trailer.
恐怕你需要大點的拖車了
- Hello? - So I know our dates aren’t beginning...
-喂? -我們約會的開頭...
...or ending well, but I find the middle intriguing. ...
和結尾不怎么樣,但中間挺不賴
- Well, it’s not dull, is it? - That’s a good thing, right?
-不算無聊是不是? -這是好事對吧?
So, what do you say? You want to get together?
你怎么看?你還想繼續嗎?
You really want to give it one more shot with me? Why?
你真的還想在我這費力氣?為什么?
Are you kidding me? You’re this whole new style, this whole new system.
開玩笑,你有全新的風格,全新的體系, 對性沖動的生動詮釋
Vivid grammar of eroticism.
生動的語法的性愛。
A completely unique constellation of attributes. My Halley’s comet.
是一顆絕對獨特的星,我的哈雷彗星
Do you write this stuff down?
你事先寫好的嗎?
No, that actually came out of my head.
不,是即興之言
Sometimes I use notes.
偶爾也會寫下來
Hold on. Someone’s at the door.
等等,有人叫門
- Dolly, what a surprise. - I’m in trouble, Sarah. I need help.
-多莉,真沒想到 -我有麻煩了,需要幫忙
Hello? Sarah, is everything okay? Sarah.
喂?莎拉,沒事吧?莎拉
She can’t talk now. It’s an emergency.
她現在沒空,有要緊事
It’s Jeremy from San Diego. He’s here.
那個圣地亞哥的杰雷米來了
- I don’t see why this is a problem. - Well, for one thing, you are 17, and she’s...
-我看不出有什么問題 -首先,你才17,而她...