We can have a conference.
可以開個家長會
Oh, I’ll just go home now and go to bed and maybe stay there forever.
我只想馬上回家, 然后永遠呆在床上
Sarah has a friend who lives practically next door.
莎拉有個朋友就住在隔壁
That’s cool. I love weird, huge coincidences.
太巧了,我喜歡巧合
- Yeah. - Sure you don’t want to come in?
你真的不進來嗎?
We opened a bottle of wine.
我們開了瓶紅酒
Oh, I think I’d rather die, but thank you. Yeah.
喝酒不如讓我去死,好意心領
- Hi. - Hey. Jennifer kicked us out.
-嗨 -詹妮弗把我們趕出來了
- Both of us. - Oh, Mikey. -
我們倆 -邁克
God, I’m so sorry.
老天,我真難過
- She’ll come around. - I told him it’s the holidays.
-她會回心轉意的 -我告訴他是因為假日
People are under a lot of stress.
人們壓力太大了
I love this guy. I do. I love him.
我喜歡這家伙,真的
- I love him. - We’ve been talking.
-我喜歡他 -我們聊過
We’ve been here a while.
我們來了有一會了
- You all right? - Yeah.
你沒事吧?
- Let’s go. - Come on, Mother Teresa.
-走吧 -來,特蕾莎
- I hope it’s okay that I stopped by. - Oh, yes. Of course it is.
-但愿我的拜訪沒問題 -當然沒問題
I’m so glad you did.
我很高興你來
We were talking on the phone, everything was going well.
.. 我們在電話上聊得正歡時...
...and then some strange woman said "emergency" and hung up.
...有個陌生女人說"有要緊事" 然后掛斷了
I called and no one answered, so I was a little worried.
再打來沒人接聽,所以有點擔心
- I think it’s very sweet, Jake. - It’s just a false alarm?
-你真細心,杰克 -是虛驚一場?
- Definitely a false alarm. - Good.
-絕對是 -那就好
No, my father’s friend, she got into a little bit of trouble...
是我父親的朋友,她有點小麻煩...
...and I had to help her out, and so I went over there for a while.
...我得幫她解決,所以過去了一會
And after that I just drove around a while.
然后又開車轉了一陣子