Just hold that thought. Where do you live?
安心等著, 你住哪?
Of course you realize when Jake gets here, you’ll have to excuse yourself.
你一定明白 當杰克回來時你就得回避
Bob! Bobby. No, Bob.
鮑伯,鮑比,不,鮑伯
- You dropped these on my driveway. - Oh, thank you.
-你把這個掉在我車道上了 -謝謝
I’m really sorry. I’m sure that seemed pretty awkward, huh?
真不好意思,那場面想必很尷尬吧?
No, no. Routine, really.
不,很正常,真的
There’s nothing going on there with me and June.
我和瓊什么事都沒有
They were late from the museum, and I made her stay for dinner.
他們回來晚了,所以我留她吃晚飯
Well, thank you for bringing these
... 謝謝你送這些...
- You’re back. - Yeah, he... He passed out.
-你回來了 -對,他...他醉得厲害
He couldn’t tell me where he lived.
沒法告訴我他住哪
- 321 something. - Yeah, that was all I got.
-總之是321號 -對,我就聽到這些
- I’m Bob, by the way. - Oh, my manners have completely left me.
-我叫鮑伯 -哦,我都忘了介紹了
- I’m so sorry. Jake Anderson. - How you doing?
-不好意思,杰克-安德森 -你好
- My brother Michael. - Oh, sorry. Here you go.
-我兄弟邁克 -不好意思,打個招呼
Pleasure to meet you.
幸會
This is Bob connor, parent at the school.
這是鮑伯-康納,學生家長
We were just... what were we?
我們剛才...什么事來著?
Sarah left stuff at my place tonight, thought it’d be better to get it back.
莎拉今晚把東西丟在我那了, 所以我給送過來
I’ll get out of the way.
我就走
- Talk to you tomorrow, Sarah. Okay? - Okay.
-明天再聊好嗎? -好的
- Nice to meet you guys. - Pleasure.
-兩位幸會 -幸會
Hey, I better get going. Where do you want me to put him?
我得走了,該把他放在哪?
- Maybe I’ll put him here. - No, you don’t...
-也許就放這吧 -不,你別...
we’re sitting down now, buddy.
坐好,伙計
Yeah, I...
好了,我...
- I better get going. - You don’t have to go. You could stay. Sit.
-我還是走吧 -沒必要走,你可以留下,坐吧
No, no, no. Really, I should go.
不,真的,我該走了