I don’t have any claim on you.
我無權干涉你
We’ve seen each other what, four times now? I realize that.
我們才見過四次面吧?我能明白
You won’t let me explain?
你不想聽我解釋?
Let me do it. You were lying because you didn’t want to hurt my feelings. I get it.
我來吧,你騙我是不想傷害我,這我懂
If dogs are to prove their worth as rescuers...
如果狗要擔任救生員...
...they must overcome their fears. Again, Mass goes first.
...就必須克服恐懼, 瑪絲再次一馬當先
She’s accustomed to the deafening noise and turbulent winds of the helicopter.
它已經習慣了直升機的噪音和氣流
She’s made these jumps dozens of times before.
它這樣跳水已經有過多次
But the big question is, how will the rookies perform?
問題是新手們會有何表現呢?
You could do this. You could.
你也能做到
They hesitate at the open door.
它們會在門口猶豫
Hey, I’m gonna head out.
我正打算出去
- You forgot to take your headdress off. - No, I didn’t. Any plans for the holiday?
-你忘了把頭飾摘下來 -我故意的,節日有什么安排嗎?
Dad’s house, a thousand relatives. How about you?
去爸爸家和親戚聚會,你們呢?
- Eric’s parents are back in town. - Now they’re starting to piss me off.
-艾里克的父母回城了 -他們開始讓我惱火了
- Oh, honey, if you need to cry, call me. - Got you on speed dial.
-你想哭訴就打我電話 -你在我的親情號碼上
Are we okay?
你沒生我氣吧?
Sure. Why wouldn’t we be?
當然,怎么會?
I had no idea you and Bobby were...
我不知道你和鮑比...
oh, we’re nothing, June. Me and Bobby.
我和他沒什么
Well, we’re not either. Me and him.
我和他也沒什么
But he is one hot dad, though. I so don’t blame you for being interested.
你對這樣帥的家長感興趣我并不奇怪
"Interested" may be pushing it.
"感興趣"太夸張了
Well, I’m not in that picture. I just want you to know.
我只想讓你知道我和他并沒什么