They’re probably tuning up your car for all I know.
甚至可能替你們把車都備好
All that matters to you guys is the tushies are tight and the bellies are flat.
你們只在乎牙好不好,有沒有肚腩
Meanwhile, caring, interesting, compassionate women...
而富有同情心,投入,心軟,
...of a certain age sit home alone...
有把年紀的女人卻獨自在家...
...reading Jane Austen, eating ice cream, which makes them less likely to find...
...看書,吃雪糕, 讓她們更不可能找到...
Are we still talking about me? Because I can’t tell anymore.
我們還在說我嗎?因為我都糊涂了
No, I’m sorry, Dad. I can’t either.
對不起,爸,我也是
It’s all right.
沒關(guān)系
I just don’t want to see Dolly get hurt.
我只是不希望多莉受傷害
I don’t either.
我也一樣
But it’s different for me.
但我不同
I’ve had the love of my life.
我生命中有過真愛
And no one else could ever touch that.
旁人永遠無法觸及
No one can come close.
連接近都不能
So I’m just out there...
所以我只是在...
...passing the time. ...
消磨時日
Tap-dancing, if you want the truth.
如果你想了解,那就象在跳踢踏舞
Maybe if I dance fast enough...
也許我跳得夠快的話...
...I won’t remember what I’ve lost.
...就能忘掉我失去的
You see?
懂嗎?