It’s not always the case. I’m a teacher, I know.
這不多見,我是老師,清楚這一點
Well, it’s just my daughter. She’s 14.
只是我女兒罷了,她14了
But she’s everything to me.
但對我意味著一切
- Were you surprised that I called? - Little bit.
-我打電話來很意外吧? -有點
But happy.
但很開心
Well, I figured what the hell.
我想通了
It’s time to take control of my life. New Sarah.
應該掌握自己的命運,作新的莎拉
- I liked the old Sarah, you know. - New and improved.
-我喜歡以前的莎拉 -新人新氣象
- Good morning. - Hi.
早
Hi.
嗨
- What time is it? - It’s a little after 9.
-幾點了? -剛過9點
Damn.
糟糕
Do you mind if we take that and go? I don’t wanna run into traffic.
不介意我把這個帶走吧? 我不想遇上塞車
- Oh, it’s Sunday. - Yeah, I got a game today.
-今天是星期天 -我今天有場比賽